A little creativity and ingenuity with the use of a game as a tool in expanding perceptions in the ongoing learning and expansion processes creates a space of fun and play with everyday life situations.
“When we change the way we look at things , the way we look at things change!” ~Wayne Dyer. This very statement changed my life forever and continues to do so.
It is a powerful communications and relationship building tool that brings people together to deep levels of connection representing the Game of Life.
Experience the power of the Visual, where I facilitate individuals, groups or teams into seeing what’s possible in that context of conflict resolutions or everyday life experiences.
Our experiences are based on our perceptions and our perceptions are based on our understanding. Our understanding is based on our myths.
Karen brings a unique and different method for change in a use of a game used as a tool which can be geared towards any conversation. She works on many levels of communicating within the Mind , Body , Spiritual Realm to deepen one’s understanding of what’s possible.
While playing the game participants will brainstorm with others while engaging in mutual support. They walk away with a clearer perception of what they are attempting to obtain… In this case, Well- Being.
• Experience finding new perspectives while enhance communication skills.
• Learn a fresh way of exploring and sharing one’s story in an trusting environment.
• Learn to develop supportive connections with others while shifting perspectives into a positive contexts.
• Find new concepts and adventures to explore with ease.
• Enhance individual development, team building, team bonding, relatedness, communication skills.
• Begin to let go of attachments, opening ones eyes to other alternatives.
• Obtain new insights and a clearer direction of ‘next steps” with a new found self confidence to pursue them with.
There aren’t any posts yet.
http://www.ted.com Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg…
Mentoring is in my SOUL! Thank you for crossing my path, lifting me and touching my life so profoundly.
Request your complimentary strategy session today at TranquilSOULutions.com
Each of us is empowered to create. TranquilSOULutions.com
Self Doubt can be disabling. Ask me how shifting those conversations which keep us stop and stuck without judgment , without suffering. Karen@TranquilSOULutions.com